B2Holding is committed to protecting the privacy of personal data, as well as to the rights and freedoms of data subjects, according to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The core principles of personal data processing: lawfulness, transparency, confidentiality, underlie our business activities.
- processes personal data in a secure manner and only on a valid legal basis, and
- keeps the data up-to-date and removes or corrects the inaccurate ones.
- how personal data are collected, processed, stored, and
- how to execute data subject rights regarding processed information.
Personal Data Processing
B2Holding – the data controller
PO Box 1726 Vika
Contact details for privacy matters
Stortingsgaten 22, 7th floor, Oslo
Tel: +47 22 83 39 50
Legal basis and purpose of personal data processing
The processing of personal data on the webpage is based on the:
- consent given by the data subject, according to GDPR art. 6(1)a, and
- execution of the legitimate interests of the B2Holding, according to GDPR art. 6(1)f.
The legitimate interest is to allow the webpage to work correctly, and to enable information exchange with parties interested or potentially interested in the B2Holding’s services.
Categories of data subjects
The category of personal data processed consists of the following information:
- user’s unique advertising identifier,
- IP address,
- online activity.
Personal data sources
Personal data are collected directly from data subjects, using the internet browser settings.
Recipients of personal data
The processed data can be transferred to the B2Holding’s service providers to process personal data on behalf of the controller. In such cases, the B2Holding is responsible for ensuring the lawfulness of the processing. The data can also be transferred to other controllers on the base of legal obligation or the legitimate interest of B2Holding.
The categories of recipients and potential recipients:
- IT services providers,
- webpage providers,
- government authorities.
Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
The B2Holding may transfer possessed personal data outside the European Economic Area countries. In such cases, however, the data will be transferred in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Period of storing personal data
The personal data will be processed:
- as long as applied cookie files process the data, not longer than two years,
- until the consent for the processing is not withdrawn, which can be done at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- for the time necessary for the establishment and management of a business relationship,
- as long as required by the law and to secure the legitimate interest of B2Holding.
B2Holding does not carry out profiling of personal data and does not apply automated decision-making in its processes.
Data Subjects Rights
Each data subject has the right to request from the controller the access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing, as well as, the right to data portability.
Each data subjects have the right to file a complaint to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet) in case of issues related to the processing of their data.
The link to the general B2Holding privacy statement: https://www.b2holding.no/Privacy-Statement.
Cookie Files Usage
The b2holding-annualreport.no webpage uses cookie files to ensure effective operation and improve the users experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on the device during the browsing and are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently.
The information below explains the cookies which have been implemented on the website:
- _ga – records a particular ID used to come up with data about website usage by the user. It is an HTTP cookie that expires after two years.
- _gat – enables Google Analytics regulating the rate of requesting. It is an HTTP cookie type that lasts for a session.
- _gid – keeps an entry of unique ID, which is then used to come up with statistical data on website usage by visitors. It is an HTTP cookie type and expires after a browsing session.
- collect – sends data, such as visitor’s behavior and device, to Google Analytics. It is able to keep track of the visitor across marketing channels and devices. It is a pixel tracker type cookie whose activity lasts within the browsing session.
The implemented cookie files are required to collect information about website usage by visitors. The gathered information help to improve the website content and functionality. For more details on the cookies’ privacy, please follow the webpage: Read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data.
The browser settings applied, present the acceptance of cookies files usage. The settings can be changed at any time by the browser settings, including the disabling of cookie files. To find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers, please follow the links:
Please consider that the disabling of cookie files may result in not-optimal webpage performance.