B2Holding is committed to open and transparent communication with the market. Through dialogue with shareholders, investors, analysts and with the ﬁnancial market in general, we aim to create and achieve long term value growth for the shareholders.
B2Holding ASA has been listed on Oslo Stock Exchange since 8 June 2016 with the ticker code B2H. The share is included in Oslo Stock Exchange Benchmark index (“OSEBX”).
2020 share data
Based on the last trade on 30 December 2020, which was NOK 7.42, B2Holding’s market capitalization was NOK 3,042 million as of the same date. The highest closing price quoted during the year was NOK 10.15 on 2 January 2020, and the lowest closing price was NOK 3.50 on 12 March 2020. During 252 trading days in 2020, a total of 461,659,636 B2Holding ASA shares were traded. The average daily trading volume of the B2Holding ASA shares on the Oslo Stock Exchange in 2020 was 1.83 million, equivalent to 0.45 % of the total number shares.
At year-end 2020, B2Holding’s share capital amounted to NOK 41 million, divided among 409,932,598 shares and corresponding to a nominal value of NOK 0.10 per share. There is one class of shares and all shares are treated equally. The shares are freely negotiable and with equal rights to vote and equal entitlement to B2Holding’s profit and dividend.
Shareholders per 31.12.2020
|Investor||% of total share|
|PRIORITET GROUP AB||12.91|
|VALSET INVEST AS||6.34|
|STENSHAGEN INVEST AS||4.61|
|DNB MARKETS AKSJEHANDEL/-ANALYSE||2.82|
|VERDIPAPIRFONDET ALFRED BERG GAMBA||2.59|
|BRYN INVEST AS||2.12|
|K11 INVESTOR AS||2.02|
|RUNE BENTSEN AS||2.00|
|VERDIPAPIRFONDET ALFRED BERG NORGE||1.75|
|STOREBRAND NORGE I VERDIPAPIRFOND||1.71|
|VPF DNB AM NORSKE AKSJER||1.67|
|VERDIPAPIRFONDET DNB NORGE||1.57|
|SKANDINAVISKA ENSKILDA BANKEN AB||1.15|
|VERDIPAPIRFONDET ALFRED BERG AKTIV||0.84|
|VERDIPAPIRFONDET KLP AKSJENORGE INDEX II||0.83|
|VERDIPAPIRFONDET PARETO INVESTMENT||0.81|
Geographical distribution of shareholders per 31.12.2020
The number of shareholders was 5,632 per year-end 2020, a 25 % increase from 4,492 at year-end 2019. According to the shareholder register maintained by the Norwegian
Central Securities Depository (VPS), 93.40 % of B2Holding’s shares are owned by Nordic investors.
Approximately 72 % of the share capital was owned directly or indirectly by private individuals or families and the remaining 28 % was owned by institutional investors (financial investors or funds under management).
Ownership structure per 31.12.2020
|Size class||No of shares||Capital/votes %||No of owners||Owners %|
|1 - 1,000||870,280||0.2||2,084||37.0|
|1,001 – 10,000||9,540,639||2.3||2,380||42.3|
|10,001 – 100,000||30,113,325||7.3||917||16.3|
|100,001 – 1,000,000||52,584,966||12.8||194||3.4|
|1,000,001 – 5,000,000||95,394,131||23.3||43||0.8|
|5,000,001 – 10,000,000||58,377,137||14.2||8||0.1|
|10,000,001 – 53,000,000||163,052,120||39.8||6||0.1|
The Board of Directors considers applicable legal restrictions, capital expenditures requirements, financial conditions, general business conditions and contractual obligations
when assessing the company’s ability to pay dividends. The amount of dividend approved by the Annual General Meeting, shall not exceed the amount recommended by the Board of
Directors. The dividend was NOK 0.15/share for the financial year 2016, NOK 0.30/share for the financial year 2017 and NOK 0.45/share for the financial year 2018. Due to the
uncertainty associated with the Covid-19 pandemic, no dividend was paid for 2019.
Under the current uncertainty and market conditions, the Board maintains its assessment and propose for the Annual General Meeting not to pay dividend for the year 2020. The Board will assess the situation on an ongoing basis and will ask the Annual General Meeting for authorization to reconsider dividends for 2020 if the situation should return to a more predictable situation during the year.